Saturday, April 2, 2011

Catching Up and a Visit From Mimi

Hello!! Remember me? After being reminded by a few people to update my blog, I realized that I didn't blog at all in March. So much has been going on (maybe that's why) and we've all been super busy and (3/5 of us) very sick. Ugh! I'm going to do my best to get this caught up by the end of the weekend. I really don't like getting behind on covering our events. Makes me crazy for some reason. Anyway, here goes......

My grandmother (Mimi) came in town the weekend of March 11. The kids and I got to spend some fun time with her after school.

Allison & Mimi playing ball.

These 2 really bonded!

Allie B's playing with Mimi's jacket, Ethan was trying to get down, and Emily was being grumpy. Tis the life with 2 toddlers and a preschooler! ;-)

Papa and his grands!

Now Ethan has Mimi playing sorting games. He was really cute that morning at school but when I picked him up he was in his "extra" clothes. His white shirt was VERY green with St. Patrick's Day cookie icing!

No comments: