Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Cubs!

The girls had their first practice with the Upward T-ball League last Saturday. Daddy was on the field with them while I had crazy boy on the playground. This is for girls and boys ages 3-5 from our church. E and A are on the same team: Cubs. They received their tshirt and cap from their coach when they arrived. Emily did great and was really in to it. Allison participated in warm-ups and tried to catch a little. She wanted to be on the playground. We'll see how she actually does on the 16th for the first game. They sure looked super cute though!


mid throw

Ethan on the slide.
some of the field activity.....balls were going EVERYWHERE! and they are real balls!

she was happy here! and yes, her shoes are 2.5 sizes too big. do not judge! ;-)

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

I am so happy Allison is using my old glove! I think it is funny that mom kept it after all these years!
I hope she wants to play in her first game ... lets just hope she doesn't TRIP in her BIG shoes! They look like they would fit me! ;-)
Emily sure does have a great follow through in that throw! ;-)