Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Merry-Go-Round Party

March 26:

Allison was invited to a carousel birthday party at the Galleria. The kids all got green wrist bands and received unlimited rides on the merry-go-round. Since Mark was sick in bed, I got to take the other 2 with us. Lucky me. At least one of Em's friends was there so she was taken care of. Ethan just wanted to eat all the food and cake....imagine that?!?! Ella's mommy was so sweet to include Emily and Ethan in everything. We had a great time and I was beyond tired when we got home.



a little nervous??

Happy 3rd Birthday, Ella!

and she's doing her new pose. This is what I get now when I ask her to smile. For the 96th time to ride she chose the (ugly) elephant for Uncle Ted. But, she did say "War Eagle" while riding!!

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

i LOVE Allison's new 'pose'!