Saturday, April 2, 2011


March 18:

And the yuckiness continues. Emily was next to have the stomach bug. She started with high fever and vomiting around 8pm on Thursday evening. Daddy decided to fly to the beach instead of home on Thursday night. He was due to land in Panama City Beach at 10p so I was planning on leaving around 9pm. Since Em was so sick, Papa picked up Mark instead. It was a long night for me and Emily and a long night for Nana and Ethan (he was sleeping in their room). Fun times.

Mark worked all day Friday and the kids laid around watching tv and napping and sipping on pedialyte. I enjoyed some time by the pool with my ipod and a book.

Here are my 2 sickly children - flushed with fever.

but I was SO glad he came to help me out on our drive home Saturday.....interesting!

Mark and I took the girls to the beach for sunset. We had to stop and take pictures by mommy's favorite waterfall! We have some good ones of Em when she was around 2 in this same spot.

I LOVE Allison looking so sweetly up to her big sister.

my little girls!
(I had packed matching "beach" dresses for picture night, but didn't know this would be our only chance.) Maybe next time....

No comments: