Saturday, May 7, 2011

Vestavia Dance

Emily had her very first recital this morning. The name of her dance was "Butterfly Fly Away." Her class did an amazing job and I thought she did the best!! I don't have any still pics from her performance because I videoed it at the rehearsal last night. No cameras were allowed today. I'm hoping I can get my hands on some from another mom. It was kinda stressful finding childcare for the other 2 for the rehearsal and for Ethan during the recital. How convenient that Papa was MORE than happy to watch him in the lobby. Daddy joined them, too. What a wonderful way to start my Mother's Day. Way to go, Emily!! We are all so proud of you!!

The finale. Em's back there somewhere.....

How sweet are these little ballerinas??!!

Proud Mommy with her ballerina.

with Nana and Papa

No comments: