Thursday, May 5, 2011

April 30

The girls have been playing Upward Tball for the last several weeks. Allison hasn't participated much, or at all really. This day I took them to their game because Mark was in a tennis tournament. I asked Allison if she would play for me and she agreed. I didn't believe it until I saw it. She did great at bat and in the outfield. I was so proud of her! Emily had a blast as always. She even volunteered to play on the Reds because some of their team was absent. Such a team player!!

Batter up!

RUN!

She got it and threw it home!

Look who it is???? Go ALLISON!

Warming up....

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! This is my favorite! I LOVE seeing these girls in their t-ball uniforms and the BIG hats and helmets! ;-) It looks like they're having fun! GO CUBS!