Tuesday, May 17, 2011

FIRE TRUCKS!

Ethan and I were able to attend our good friend's birthday party at a neighborhood park. We were about an hour late because we first went to Emily and Allison's last t-ball game. Mark took the girls to the end-of-the-season pizza party and we met up with them for ice cream. Next post will be last game pics. And they are SO cute!! Back to the party......as soon as we drove up Ethan spotted the fire truck. I couldn't get him out of his carseat fast enough. He ran straight to it. The firemen were getting ready to leave, but they let E-man 'drive' the truck and then explore the back seats. I can't believe I don't have any pics of Andrew, the birthday boy, or of his sweet mommy. They are family friends, so Ethan and I were the Kiel representatives at the 4th birthday celebration!


just checking things out

Wow! (He really did say this.)

just before he asked to be buckled!

Thanks to the Vestavia Hills Fire Department for making little man's day!!
He even got his own fireman hat! Has he taken it off yet? Nope!

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

I LOVE the pictures of Ethan in the fire truck! One of these definitely needs to be framed for me ... PLEASE! ;-)