Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Preschool Graduation!

Today my big girl graduated preschool from Vestavia Day School. She has attended VDS for 4 years. I believe the teachers have definitely played a major role in the person she is becoming. This year has been such a growing and learning experience for her. She is so ready to start "big school" and I give all credit to her 3K and 4K teachers for that. Emily is such a leader and is also kind and sweet to her friends. She doesn't meet a stranger and she has a special way to make everyone feel welcome. I am so blessed to call her my daughter.

Getting ready for the program.

the COWBOY song (so glad I got this one on video)

"I'm gonna take God's promises and hide 'em in my heart."

diploma!!

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

WAY TO GO, EMILY!!!!!!!!

Can you post the video on youtube or somewhere like that?