Sunday, May 8, 2011

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

What a beautiful day! I got to sleep in this morning and then we went to church. We then went to brunch at Inverness Country Club with Gia and Pa. I think next year we'll get a sitter for the kids, or maybe just hit McDonalds for a quick bite before naptime! After lunch, Mark and Emily went to the Regions Classic golf tournament at Shoal Creek. Emily had a blast at her very first golf tourney! My mom and Karen and Ted came over for dinner and lots of playtime. I even took some video. I've used my camcorder more in the last 3 days than I have in 3 years. The kids were all super tired tonight and went down without a fight. As you can see in the last pictures, I'm very tired too. I look like I haven't slept in ages. Happy Mother's Day to all mothers but especially to my wonderful mom and great mother-in-law. Love you!

Gia and her grandgirls.

E-man was T.I.R.E.D. tonight and almost fell asleep while Uncle Ted was rubbing his back.

Pretty in purple - Nana and Allie B.

The biggest joke of the night. Mommy CAN play t'ball!

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

You look like a pro-tee ball player!!!!

Pretty girls in purple!!!!!

I could use a back rub tonight too..... I know I'll fall asleep!