Monday, June 28, 2010

Mr. Potato Head Exhibit at The McWane Center

My friend, Summer, and I took our 5 kids to the "science museum" this morning. Most of the exhibits are the same, but this summer they have brought in all things Mr. Potato Head. The 4 girls had a blast doing the regular things and some of the newer things. Ethan was just along for the ride. He loved watching the balls fly through the machine box in the lobby :-). After the McWane Center we braved Chick-fil-A at lunch rush-hour. All I can say is that we were all completely wiped out when we arrived home 5 hours later!!

Allison playing in the water at "Just My Size"


Playing in PURPLE sand! Emily was in heaven!!!

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Purple sand?! SO COOL!!!

I love the picture of Allison playing too - her hair is so long and she's growing up!