Monday, June 7, 2010

Barbie: The Bride

Since Gia will be out of town (in Peru) for Emily's birthday, she and Em had a girls day out. They went for tea and then went shopping......LOTS of shopping. Emily picked out this Barbie Bride costume. She really thought she was getting married. You should have seen her looking at herself in the mirror. I had to take some pictures so I could have them for her real wedding day! Thanks to Gia for treating our princess like a queen!


Showing off her DIAMOND!





3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!! ;-)
What a beauty!

Mary Ann said...

Jenn, will you print a 4x6 of the one of her showing us her ring? PLEASE!!! It is something special I'm working on!

Jennifer and Mark Kiel said...

I'll try. You might have to remind me though! She's a hot mess!