Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Windy City

Mark had to go to Chicago last week for work so I tagged along. The kids stayed with my parents so I didn't have to worry about them one bit. We were there for 2.5 days but we did enough for a week. The night we got there went to a Cubs game. It was my first MLB game and it was so much fun. We had awesome seats...10 rows back from home plate. Mark worked Wednesday and Thursday and I shopped both days. We stayed on the Magnificent Mile with wonderful shops and outside cafes. I spent most of my time at The Disney Store, American Girl store and Crate & Barrel. Wednesday night we went to The Second City for a show. It was hilarious and I would recommend to everyone to see "The South Side of Heaven." I love Chicago and I'm so glad I got to travel with him for some one-on-one time with Mark.



walking to our hotel

our hotel: The Inter-Continental

No comments: