Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Happy 5th Birthday, Emily!

Today is my Emily's birthday. I can't believe she is 5 already and I can't believe I have a 5 year old. She is such a little lady. She is full of love towards her family. Allison is her best friend and she really knows how to push Ethan's buttons. She is growing up more everyday and is so ready to start "big" school in the fall. She is starting to be extra sassy and it just cracks me up. She definitely has her own opinions on what to wear and how to have her hair. I recall my own mother saying this about me and that payback is hell. Yep, I'm starting to understand this now. Emily is such a huge help to me during the day with wanting to be more involved in cooking, cleaning and caring for her siblings. She is such a blessing to Mark and I and we are so proud to be her parents. She goes for her 5 year old check up in July and she is not looking forward to getting the "5 year old booster shots." It helps that a lot of her friends have turned 5 already. Her pool party is next weekend so I'll have lots more to post then. Happy Birthday sweet girl, mommy loves you the whole world. You are so special; stay just the way you are.

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

such a sweet birthday message!