Sunday, January 30, 2011

Our Weekend


Emily went to a Diva Dance birthday party on Friday evening. The ballerinas learned a quick routine and performed for an audience after enjoying some cake and ice cream. What a cute bunch of girls!

And this is what I did most of the weekend.......our church consignment sale (Whale of a Sale) is in 2 weeks. Maximum items per seller is 200. I'm up to 188. I'm done!! I sure hope some of this gets a new home(s) soon!!

Emily is already driving her brother around ;-). And he has obviously taken control of the tunes!

We have had wonderful weather this weekend. Perfect for playing outside with friends and family. Hope you all enjoyed your weekend!!

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

That sounds like a fun birthday party - dance!! Learning a routine and all! woah!

You have A TON of clothes for the church sale. Is it just for Children's clothes?

So, Hamilton's favorite photo is the one in the jeep. And I mean FAVORITE - of all time! TOO CUTE!