Monday, January 24, 2011

Christmas #1

We had our first Christmas celebration the week before when the Jonathan Kiel's were in town. We had our annual Christmas breakfast (my favorite!) cooked by the three Kiel men (Gia was still bed-ridden) and then gifts. The eggs benedict were AWESOME and we all had so much fun opening gifts, especially the kids. Just for the record, I got 2 new toilets from Pa......I had gotten 1 toilet last year from my dear husband. Which I never got! But now the 2 new ones are installed upstairs and I'm waiting on my other 2 (thanks Mark) to be shipped. It's the finer things in life!!

Here are the cousins waiting patiently on breakfast to be served. They are so cute in their Christmas pj's.

4 different directions.....

Ethan became quite attached to this life-size nutcracker. He mostly enjoyed dragging him around the house.

E-man with his Pa.

Guess who Emily looks like??

No comments: