Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Where is my baby girl?

My little Allison (2.5 yrs old) is growing up so fast this summer. She has definitely gotten taller and is starting to look like a big girl. What happened to my baby girl? She is still just as sweet and laid-back as ever. If one of her siblings wants something that she has, she gives it to them and then starts saying very loving words to them. She's my motherly child. Don't get me wrong, we still have a few temper tantrums! We are starting the potty-training process. I don't remember it being this tough with Emily. It wasn't. But she does tell me AFTER she goes....which is a start, right? She gets her swim diapers and pull-ups confused but that's ok. Sometimes the sitters do too, so when it's time to go to the pool she has to wear Ethan's BLUE (gasp!) ones. Insert tantrum here!! I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I have.

Here are today's photos:




Sweet Allie B.

3 comments:

Jonathan Kiel said...

Love these pictures!! What a sweet little girl...

We miss you guys

Mary Ann said...

BEAUTIFUL!

Karen Barrett Spencer said...

Absolutely precious! I bet that picture will look great in black and white too. I loved how one of your friends on FB said that she favored me.....such a compliment!!!! Plus, I would claim that sweetheart any day!