Monday, July 12, 2010

Allison - FIRST haircut - 30 months

Allison did wonderful! She was very anxious at first and wouldn't let go of the chair handles. We had to give her a stuffed animal to hold out in her front to keep her shoulders down. I was so proud of her. She even got "sparkles" in her hair and some cupcake spray. I am still smelling it 4 days later! And still finding glitter on her scalp. I wish we would have taken a little bit more off, but it looks so healthy and still has her natural layers in it. Such a big girl.....my sweet princess!


so serious.

Admiring themselves in the mirror. Em got to get "sparkles" too and cupcake spray, of course!

Always have to get glitter stars and hearts!

and this was her when we got home. The long lollipop stick looks like an oxygen cannula!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I laugh (sadly its out loud) everytime when I see Allison make that face like the one when she is getting her hair dried! I just see her stomping away and putting her head down......LOL! ~Karen

Mary Ann said...

I love the one of the girls checking themselves out! :-) Lookin' good!!!!