Monday, March 8, 2010

Spring Fever has hit!

Today was the prettiest day we've had this year. It was sunny and 72 degrees. Perfect. We spent all afternoon outside playing, writing with chalk on the driveway, and having a picnic. After all the fresh air today, bed time was a breeze!! Oh, how I wish the weather was like this ALL the time!

Sweet girls sharing their snacks.
Allison didn't want anyone to touch her graham crackers. I made the picnic snacks for all of us, me included. I didn't get much. Ha!
I love this photo. It has so much personality in it. My sweet babies!

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Emily is so cute when she POSES like that ... with her hands on her face. Such a model!

Corrie and Jonathan said...

i love these! so sweet that emily and allison are so close in age and can play together like that.