Monday, March 29, 2010

My BIG Boy!

Over spring break Ethan started eating. Not all baby food, but "finger" foods. He loves cheerios, puffs, graham crackers, and now the Gerber butter cookies. Just thought I'd post a few pictures of him after dinner tonight. I went on a girls beach trip this past weekend. Mark was home with all 3 kids. They are all still alive and happy, so daddy must have done an excellent job! While I was gone, my baby boy got his first tooth. The girls were much later getting theirs so I was super excited. Another first......coming up.......:-)

SO GOOD!
......look who is trying to crawl!! He is 10 months now and this is early for us too (both girls were already a year old before they started). Most kids are already cruising or walking by this age, but we're just excited he's doing the rocking motion BEFORE he's one! So proud of my sweet Ethan!
"Watch out world, here I come!!"

2 comments:

Jonathan Kiel said...

We love it! He looks so close. And man does he look like Emily in one of those eating pictures. Corrie and I are so glad we got to see all of you guys over last weekend! Thanks for posting updates on your precious kiddos. We love you all very much.

-Jonathan

Colleen said...

That is funny- Natalie was 14 months old when she crawled, and 17 months when she walked! (She was even in physical therapy for this because she had hip dysplasia at birth). I'm so glad to hear stories of other kids who were "late bloomers" in the gross motor skills area who have turned out just fine! So far, I think Grant is following her lead though... 5 months and he can't roll over or anything! (She was 7 months old when she did that!)