Wednesday, July 27, 2011

These two girls are some of my greatest friends. They were trying to make themselves go into labor. I was just glad nothing happened at the party. They have both since given birth to 2 healthy babies. Way to hang in there Kristi and Steph!!

Uncle T and Allie B.

Ahh, the cake! This was a whole story in itself. I had ordered a cookie day to be ready the night before the party. I went to pick it up and it was a HUGE sheet cake with navy and green icing. Not what I had ordered at all. I demanded a reorder to be ready first thing Saturday morning. Not only did they almost double the size of the cookie cake, I also got all my balloons (12) for free. Way to redeem yourself, Publix! It turned out great and thank goodness I had an extra day!

The trick sparkler candles. Look at those faces!

No comments: