Monday, July 25, 2011

Hi, it's Jennifer. Remember me??? I am so far behind on the blog and it is totally stressing me out. My goal this week is to get caught up, little by little. We have been super busy this month with lots of traveling, birthday parties, out of town family, and just getting through summer. I am so ready for school to start back. Emily starts a few weeks before the other two. I can't believe she will be at "big school" this year. I also have some news......NO, I'M NOT is the answer to your question! I accepted a part-time job working with an oral surgeon here in town. I will be pre-oping the patients, performing the sedations for the procedure and then recovering them afterwards. I also will be assisting in the OR as needed. The doctor says I will be his personal assistant. Is that good or bad?!!? I choose good! It came out of no where and I'm more excited than I thought I would be. But probably not as excited as my dear husband. After not working for a few years, I feel a little out of practice. I have taken some mandatory classes online and performed the required skills labs to get certified. This has all happened so fast (got the call last week) and start this week! This is another reason for the poor blog updates. I've been studying again. And it's much harder with 3 kids. And I thought studying in college was hard.

As if I needed anymore excuses, but here is one more. My son. He is a complete mess and extremely active and requires constant supervision. He wears me out and absolutely nothing gets done if he's not sleeping. He better not give up his nap for a LONG time! Here is proof.




Yes, he got stuck while trying to ride in a baby doll stroller. He was really stuck. Of course I had to get my camera to document his crazy self. There is never a dull moment in this house, EVER! More updates to come soon. Thanks for checking in on the Krazy Kiel Kids!!

3 comments:

The Youngbloods said...

Congrats Jen! You will do just fine! I had jaw surgery in 93 so I am interested in who you are going to be working for!

Corrie and Jonathan said...

Congrats on the job, Jenn!! You'll do great! Hope you enjoy the time back as a nurse.

Mary Ann said...

I'm so excited for you!!! I guess I'm the next one needed to get DENTAL job ... maybe I'll be a dental rep one of these days!
I hope your first week has gone GREAT!
I LOVE the photos of Emily's Birthday and Ethan in a babydoll stroller - I just can't remember which I commented on the blog or facebook!?! Looks like the Kiel's are definitely keeping busy!
LOVE YOU!