Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!



Sweet sisters enjoying the weather and heart suckers!

Happy HEART day! It's been a wonderful day! I enjoyed my birthday all weekend with all my valentines. Mark and I went out Saturday night - dinner and a movie. We saw Just Go With It and we have never laughed so hard. I was crying during half of it. I wonder how many calories are burned during 2 hours of non-stop laughing! Last night we went out to eat with my family and of course we ate too much. Nana made a cake that was out of this world. I guess my camera was acting up but none of the pictures that were taken came out. I'm so bummed, but Papa got some on his camera so I'll try and get them from him. Today, Mark surprised me and took the day off from traveling and he took the kids to school AND picked them up. I got a mani/pedi this morning and a free starbucks (since it was my b'day) and then a massage this afternoon. That is my perfect day! Only bad thing was that Mark had to leave this evening for his week of work. But it's a short week for him; I'm already looking forward to him coming home!! Hope everyone had a wonderful day full of love!

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

I LOVE those Heart suckers... I miss them. I do not remember the last time I had one! Looks like these sisters are having fun!
I was thrilled to hear about your Birthday plans. Sounds like it was a GREAT day! LOVE YOU!