Monday, November 15, 2010

Elf Magic Party

Last week, The Blue Willow (the best store around!!), hosted an Elf Magic Party. Mr. and Mrs. Santa Claus were there, as were elves Jingle and Jangle, a balloon artist, and lots of other fun activities. I had fun getting the kids dressed in their holiday outfits and attempting some Santa pics. Pictures were taken of us with Santa, but I haven't downloaded them off their site yet. I'll try and remember to post some later (ha!). The girls wrote a letter to Santa asking him to bring Jenna (our elf from last year) back and a friend so they each will have one. Guess I'll be heading back to The Blue Willow to find Jenna's sister!

Ethan was not a fan of Jangle, or Jingle, whichever one this is.

he did give out some high-fives. silly boy!

My beautiful girls watching the Elf Magic DVD.

Emily with Jingle (or Jangle). We only got this picture because this elf had braids!!! ;-)

My big girl with Santa.

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Oh My Goodness ... I so wish I could have been there! This looks like it was the best day ever!!!