Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Playing catch-up.....

I am WAY behind on my posts. We've been super busy and I just haven't been that motivated. Sorry! I think I get asked once a day about the blog.....I will get to the beach pictures and first day of school soon. Promise!

The day we left for the beach was also the day that Aunt Corrie and cousin Samuel came over for a visit. We also got to Uncle Jonathan that morning when he came over to work out. Samuel has gotten so big and is now crawling all over the place. He is still so very sweet and we really enjoyed getting to see them. We get to see them again in a few weeks for an Auburn game! This first picture cracks me up. All 3 of my kids are just staring at him while he pitches a fit. Overwhelmed? Probably!

Aunt Corrie with all the kiddos.....all going in different directions!

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

WOW! Corrie kept them all together! That's not fair. Usually they are all in different rooms playing with different things, right? She must have a magical touch!?! ;-)