Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Brunch and Ballet

Just me and my girls! I took the girls to a Birmingham Ballet brunch (at California Pizza Kitchen) and ballet performance (at Saks Plaza) on Saturday. The production was a Snow White medley. We had a ball. At the brunch, the girls each got their picture taken with REAL ballerinas, made their own tiara, colored ballerina pictures, and enjoyed an awesome goody bag. I enjoyed the coupons in the goody bag! I was in the picture with Allison, so I don't have one on my camera to share. What special memories we made that day. Our good friends, the Basgiers, joined us for the fun.

Emily thought she was in heaven with these pretty girls in tutus!

Not a great pic, but wanted you to see the tiaras!! They did a great job!

Snow White was there, too!

I love this sweet picture of the girls sitting on the blanket watching the dancers.

The Seven Dwarfs! A little confusing to Allison as Dopey was a girl.....

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Great seats! That sounds like a fun day!!!