Monday, August 16, 2010

This Weekend in Pictures

We haven't done anything too exciting this week/weekend so I thought I'd share some random pictures. We enjoyed a great 'family of five' weekend. We went swimming, went swimming again, played some golf, took lots of baths, visited our new Sunday School classes, ate lots of food, and Mommy and Daddy even had a date night! What a wonderful weekend. Hope everyone is getting back into the swing of things with school starting back. I personally can't wait for us to start back in September, BUT not before a beach trip. We head down to Destin in less than a week!! Enjoy the pics!!

Excuse this pic of me. I think I was getting on to him for throwing something at me....imagine that?! and of course he is laughing at me!

Bedtime stories! LITTLE MISS TROUBLE! Maybe Em is telling me the "real" story! ;-)

The Kiel girls.

Emily and Allison (especially Emily) have really gotten into golf these days. Maybe because there was a golf tournament on 24/7 this weekend? Anyway, I got the girls a play set at Toys'r'us over the weekend and they couldn't wait to show Daddy. Here they are in the backyard.

Em lining the ball up just right and Allison twirling her hair (like mommy, like daughter - sorry daddy!)
Mark got some great video coverage of the girls (Emily) hitting the ball, but I can't figure out how to post them. I'll figure it out and put them on here soon (ha)!

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Oh how I LOVE these pictures. Emily is quite the little golfer, huh?! I know Mark must love it. Allison is looking so cute and so much older. How about Big Boy Ethan?! WOAH, what a handsome fella you have. I miss y'all!

Karen Barrett Spencer said...

OOOOHHHH, how I cannot wait for a few more years I will be able to take Emily golfing with me. I would love to enjoy that fun time on the golf course with her! I knew they would all be introduced to golf very early but I sure hope one of them sticks to it so I can play with them one day! It would be so special to me.