Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Happy Birthday, Nana!

Today is Nana's birthday. I think the girls have sung 'Happy Birthday' so many times that they are blue in the face. We celebrated last night with mexican!! We even got to bring the rest of the cake home (thanks Papa)! Papa claims it's sugar-free...... Here are some pics from last night. Enjoy!!

Emily and Nana

EM!

Sweet Allie B. (I think she resembles Emily in this pic). Sisters for sure!

This little guy is always up to something. This night it was FOOD!

Speaking of little man......he has started saying "Mommy" when I get him up in the mornings and from nap time. Normally, I am just "Ma, ma, ma, ma," but when he is in his crib I get "MOMMY!" It just melts my heart. Also, today I was holding a baby doll and Ethan crawled in my lap. He leaned down and gave the baby a big kiss. It was the sweetest thing ever! I love that he can practice what he receives. He is definitely my sharer and peace-maker in the house. I can only hope it continues. I love my girls, but there is just something so special between a MOMMY and her son.

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Great pictures!
Love Allison's smile! Ethan ... SUCH A BIG BOY!!!!