Thursday, May 6, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday, Ethan

All 3 of my kids were born in this house and all 3 of my kids will be moving to a new residence (with us, of course) - to be announced. Yes, our house is under contract. More to follow later. I didn't mean for this picture to be posted before the special guy! oops!

I can't believe it's been a year since we brought this beautiful baby boy into this world. He was 6 weeks early and spent 10 days in the NICU. Of all things to have wrong with your child in the NICU, we were the luckiest parents there! He was just a feeder and a grower. What a year it has been.....he finally got diagnosed with asthma a couple of months ago and we've been battling some attacks lately but he knows the drill now and is such a trooper. He is crawling everywhere and cruising on everything (sisters weren't crawling yet). He has 4 teeth all the way through and 1 tooth on it's way (sisters didn't have any yet). He is now facing forward in his seat and is enjoying the "new" scenery. Here he is on the way to school this morning. This is how my ONE year old rolls!! Love you, little man. Thanks for a wonderful year!

He looks like such a big boy in this picture ;-)

Oh, I promise to post Disney photos soon.....one day!

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Love the pictures of Ethan! He does look like a big boy in the last picture - one of my favorites of him. I love his hair! ;-)

The girls eatting their cupcakes - could Emily be more YOU?!

Miss y'all!