Friday, February 19, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Valentine's Day is also my birthday so it was double special for me. I got lavender roses (my FAVE) and breakfast in bed! WOW!! We went to church and then to lunch with my in-laws. The kids are still trying to find all their Valentine candy, which mommy so nicely found a hiding place for. They didn't have this much candy at Halloween! We (I) decided we should have cake in the afternoon before dinner so the kids would go down a little less sugar-loaded! Emily helped her daddy decorate the cookie cake. They did a great job - I was very impressed!!We got a decent pic of all 3 kiddos, the flowers and the cake.....do you like my candle?!!
An attempt to get me with all 3 of my babies. Ha!
The (chaotic) story of my wonderful life!

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Allison is sitting at the table with such grace ... manners! wow!