Friday, April 3, 2009

diapers.com

These girls LOVE to play in the boxes that their diapers and wipes come in. They are doing so well with school. I am still on the terbutaline pump and using the home contraction monitor at least twice a day, sometimes more as needed. Mark has been busy with work and finishing the basement. One day soon the kids should have a new playroom, me a new laundry room with extra storage and Mark an office!! I don't know which one I'll be more happy about!! Hope all is well with everyone and I'll try to keep updating the blog a little more regularly.


"Mo-ommm!"



2 comments:

Corrie and Jonathan said...

Ha ha ha ha! These are adorable. We have some pictures just like these of me and my sisters at this age only in a box from a tv or something. they are still some of my favorites of us as kids. the girls will love to look back at these pictures when they're older. i'm sure you and mark will too!
thanks for the new post!

love,
corrie

Mary Ann said...

WOW!!!! I swear that last picture of "ATTITUDE EMILY" saying: MOMMMMMMA!!!! HAHAHAHA! I swear, I've never played that (HA! I still do)! ;-)
I LOVE that picture!