Monday, December 1, 2008

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree......

Emily helped me decorate the tree today. She was such a big girl and loved every minute of it - especially the Christmas cookies and milk!
We had a great Thanksgiving week. Daddy had the week off so we REALLY enjoyed him being home and he even took the girls two mornings so I could sleep in and get some things (shopping) done! Emily and Allison's cousins were here too and they enjoyed spending time with them. We miss seeing the Chalmers family - they live too far away! Uncle Jonboy and Aunt Corrie were also visiting and we had a good time with them; especially riding the carousel at the mall! I can't believe Thanksgiving has come and gone - it's almost Christmas!! then a new baby!!!!!!

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I am glad Hamilton and I were able to come home to see yall for Thanksgiving... I know we didn't have much time to go out and play or do anything FUN (other than play on the floor) but we enjoyed it. And I look forward to Christmas time when I can babysit and spend lots of time with the girls and you and Mark (and BELLA too... I miss her)!

Megan said...

Hey Jennifer! I just got the sweet comment you left on my blog a while ago. Thank you so much for your warm wishes. I'm excited to have my first "blog friend"! Good luck with your pregnancy too. We will both have our arms full!

Megan