Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Lots going on!


Emily being silly in Allison's bouncy seat


Grandmama, Emily, Mark and Allison


ZTA sisters....Amy, me, Staci, Niki, Stephanie, and Melissa with Allison

Allison napping in the glider - so precious! No, I did not leave her unattended; I was changing Em's diaper.

It's been awhile since my last post.....just staying busy with the girls and Mark was home for 2 weeks!! Last week Allison had her 2 month check up. She weighed 8# 4 oz and was 21 inches long. She is my petite one! Last week we spent almost everyday outside - in the yard or at the park. My grandparents came in town last week to attend the funeral of my great-uncle; it was nice to visit with them again. Allison and I made a trip to Atlanta over the weekend for a baby shower for a sorority sister and we stayed at Aunt Mary Ann's apartment. Emily and daddy spent some father/daughter quality time together at home. Mark is out of town this week so mommy is very busy!! We have lots of playdates lined up and the weather is beautiful. Have a great week!

No comments: